The Duke Hotel’s service, ambiance and facilities ensure that it is among the best hotels in Rome. The Duke Hotel is a true home away from home, ideal for tourists and business travellers alike. All events, activities and attractions in Rome are within easy reach.
The Duke Hotel is located in the Villa Borghese area, with its gorgeous gardens. If you are looking for a quality luxury hotel in Rome, the Duke Hotel is the perfect place for you.
The Duke Hotel is a luxurious 4-star hotel in Rome, which allows you to enjoy the city at its best: art, shopping and business. Our complimentary Mercedes shuttle takes you to the impressive Piazza del Popolo within 5 minutes.
Restaurant “I Duchi” at the Duke Hotel can compete with any of the quality restaurants in Rome. “I Duchi” serves many traditional Italian dishes, including various low-fat options. We offer a kids menu for our younger visitors at all times. Our kitchen spices up traditional Italian cooking with creativity and international specialties recommended by our Executive Chef. Our seasonal menu is guaranteed to satisfy your culinary wishes.
MEETINGS & EVENTS
Meetings & Events
The Duke Hotel, in the Villa Borghese area, meets all the demands of the business traveller. After a long day of work, you can unwind in one of our luxury rooms or enjoy a relaxing walk in the gardens of the Villa Borghese park. As one of the best 4-star hotels in Rome, The Duke Hotel boasts excellent business facilities.
- Meeting rooms in various sizes
- Elegant lounges for conferences, cocktail parties and gala dinners
- State-of-the-art technical facilities, including video conferencing via ADSL
- Comfortable and equipped business centre with internet access
- In-house catering team who customize each event to suit your needs and wishes
- Wi-Fi internet access in all bedrooms, meeting spaces and public areas
Review our offers and when ready, click the “Book a package” button to get info and scheduled.
San Valentino (Romance in Rome)
Choose to spend Valentine’s Day in the most romantic city! Our special package includes:
- The Duke’s homemade Amaretti and a bottle of Italian prosecco wine, in room on arrival
- A romantic candle-light dinner for two people at hotel’s restaurant “I Duchi” with exclusive menu from our chef, beverage included (water, wine and coffee)
- Entry tickets for a most-wanted exhibition “Impressionism.Tête-à-tête.” with over sixty impressionist portraits by some of the greats: Manet, Renoir, Cézanne, Degas and many more at Complesso Vittoriano (Piazza Venezia)
- Each day an evening cocktail from 06.30 pm until 08.00 pm for 2 people
- Free Wi-Fi and free use of business centre for mailing, skype and printer.
- Each day a shuttle service to/from Piazza del Popolo (5 min. walk from the Spanish Steps)
VAT 10% and service charge
The above offers are valid on several room categories, and include some additional benefits as late checkout, afternoon tea in Polo Lounge, complimentary tickets to Exhibitions and more: choose yours, enjoy our gifts and have a nice stay!